Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    It's still worth that much, it's being balanced- it's still a high-tier quality gun
    I'm sorry if you feel ripped off, but it's balancing. it happens in every mmo
    that's your opinion.
    then we all learned an important lesson about Graal Era's staff.

bye.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Can't lie it's quite rigged at this point.

I'm predicting better nerfs than the one it currently has.
    Probably the nerf this time is way overboard compared to flamethrower's initial release.
    What's rigged? Who's it rigged for?

Well it was a big nerf...and for those who bought long before the announcement of a nerf they should get a choice if they wanna keep it or get it refunded...

I'm second guessing getting it now. I spent a ton of time in events just for chem and then this happens...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

As nobody was able to come to a compromise whilst I was trying to give it new stats that allowed it to still be strong and instead just complained, asked for "old stats" and wouldn't even test the gun- I have now reverted its stats back to normal and blocked it from being used in bases.

You can either be constructive so that a compromise can be reached or just not use it in bases at all. A gun with this firerate and the explosive capabilities cannot be left untouched. It literally dominates basing to the point where it's all down to whichever gang has the most chem guns.
    If it remains blocked from bases then i'm happy to give it a slight BUFF for use outside of bases/ within spar.

I had to manually add all the base levels so I may have missed some. Some levels such as the rooms only bases can enter I left since there isn't really any combat there but if i've forgotten others let me know and i'll block those too.

Can't u make its stats change when it's used in bases ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok u get it

Good thing I haven't got the ecs for chem yet, well see what happens to it...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Correct which is why Xurs original post was to 'put a limiter on chem gun' as he was close to it and then would have gotten to get it and then if a limiter was added nobody else would have gotten to.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes which is something most chem users will never accept as they want their gun to be unreasonably strong so that they/ their gang will always have the advantage. It's the whole reason Obsidian has been holding bbz from Darkside the last 2 days considering darkside has 2-3 chems and Obsidian has 5-6.

The number one complaint people are giving me is "chem takes time to get".
    Yet have nothing to say in response to me asking them if that's a valid reason then why is it better than guns like the MP5a5 that not only takes 200k pks but also 35k spar wins AND 100k gralats. It'd take an average person the same time to get chem as it would for them just to get the PK requirements and maybe some of the spar requirements.
    cool nerf it but to say its the only reason they had bbz?? So just curious when you came to that assumption did you ask darkside members?? Wouldnt be suprised as their trying to play victims right now. Also guys stop complaining hes not going to fix it. So just decide if you want the good chem for pking or the trash one for basing.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

or...

get rid of it completely and give the EC back.

I'd rather get an item i can use...
    not an item I can kinda use somewhere, where allowed sometimes. maybe.

just give everyone their EC back and remove the CG from the game.

i think its its a good opportunity for the other base gangs to gain their basing hours since other gangs have a hideout already. still i feel bad for those who bought chem.

The nerfs are so dumb lmao, like bitz do you just release bs and not even test it or what. The only thing you complain about chem is its blast radius, then maybe lower it??

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear