Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: iJacob Hosted Spar Tournament

We need a ping check for player accounts without going into multiplex, I've tested my IOS and staff and the same moment when I was home alone. My client had 60 ping and my IOS had 1000+ ping.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Margadosh gets it. I think Margadosh should be the New Global Moderator. Margadosh is more active than all the admins on Era go Combined. We can btch & moan all we want but if the person whos supposed to see it does't then doesn't matter a rats arse how many people agree with what we say because it makes no difference.
    I say we elect MARGADOSH FOR PRESIDENT.
    This does not relate to the content of the thread whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Graal View Post
    This does not relate to the content of the thread whatsoever.
    Neither does your comment Captain Obvious. So whats your point?

Neither does your comment Captain Obvious. So whats your point?
    My point is you're adding nothing to the topic at hand, I'd rather not argue about it either- but

-pointing out a post which is irrelevant to the topic prompts you to make a comment that actually has something to do with the topic like your post beforehand
    -if you really wanted to make a comment off topic to this thread then you could have made a new thread instead of intervening with this specific conversation
    -this post in itself goes off topic, but it'd help if a mod could delete my posts as well as your posts off topic to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    We need a ping check for player accounts without going into multiplex, I've tested my IOS and staff and the same moment when I was home alone. My client had 60 ping and my IOS had 1000+ ping.
    When u live in the US and have 1k ping

My point is you're adding nothing to the topic at hand, I'd rather not argue about it either- but

-pointing out a post which is irrelevant to the topic prompts you to make a comment that actually has something to do with the topic like your post beforehand
    -if you really wanted to make a comment off topic to this thread then you could have made a new thread instead of intervening with this specific conversation
    -this post in itself goes off topic, but it'd help if a mod could delete my posts as well as your posts off topic to this thread
    This does have to do with the thread. You just have to think hard enough. Also next time if you wanna make a comment like that you should just pm me or the moderator rather than on the actual thread.

Also I'm pointing out how admins aren't actively fixing the minor issues that lead to the problem in the first place. You can take my quotes out of context all you want but at least, I'm pointing out the issues at hand & how to really get things done. If you wanna do something useful then contact the admins who are supposed to do something to fix things rather than pointing out petty comments.

This does have to do with the thread. You just have to think hard enough. Also next time if you wanna make a comment like that you should just pm me or the moderator rather than on the actual thread.

Also I'm pointing out how admins aren't actively fixing the minor issues that lead to the problem in the first place. You can take my quotes out of context all you want but at least, I'm pointing out the issues at hand & how to really get things done. If you wanna do something useful then contact the admins who are supposed to do something to fix things rather than pointing out petty comments.
    I was referring to this post.
    Margadosh gets it. I think Margadosh should be the New Global Moderator. Margadosh is more active than all the admins on Era go Combined. We can btch & moan all we want but if the person whos supposed to see it does't then doesn't matter a rats arse how many people agree with what we say because it makes no difference.
    I say we elect MARGADOSH FOR PRESIDENT.
    I don't understand how I was taking your quotes out of context. It's clear this was off topic^ and unnecessary.

I was referring to this post.

I don't understand how I was taking your quotes out of context. It's clear this was off topic^
    I'm suggesting an active candidate on the forums to be given admin roles to help contact admins to help fix problems, which is clearly not something you'd like to do.

Okay if it's off topic mods will happily do their job ...

"What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
    Build anyway",-iTox