Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    lol not rlly but i kinda agree; ppl crashed i agree but lol u see full shrekt squad wanting a redo makes it suspicous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone who lost is complaining, it's common sense. The majority lost so they are arguing for a redo.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Yes I posted that thread yesterday I'm proud of flushy they earned it they can keep the prizes and whatever but I want a FAIR GST REDO No crashing issues anymore I want it fixed then after we get that crashing issue fixed we could potentially have a GST Rehosted with a fair competition,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Next year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't see why winning gangs wouldn't want it rehosted since they'll keep there prizes and get a chance at winning more in the non crash gst

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I only see losers agreeing to redo
    We all know that the game been crushing before gst starts so why arguing ?

The winners aren't true winners. I don't even know what team you're on but I can tell you're afraid to play a fair match. Man up my dude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Don't see why winning gangs wouldn't want it rehosted since they'll keep there prizes and get a chance at winning more in the non crash gst
    It's because they recognize how they won, but are to afraid to admit it / prove their skill in a fair match.

I think they'll only keep the mask.

Y'all arguing about wether it was fair or not, and want a redo...and I'm here thinking of the amount of free ecs you all are getting

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    The winners aren't true winners. I don't even know what team you're on but I can tell you're afraid to play a fair match. Man up my dude
    I am not afraid to play a fair match at all
    But I understand how losers will do the best to get a redo will put all the excuses they can ,first of all the top gang stayed on all the day stressed for 6h continuously playing match after match
    2nd thing if your gang was the first i bet I wouldn't see u here voting for a redo ik u might say no i will vote for redo coz we know we are good to win again that wont help talk is easy but when it comes to reality and your gang is the 1st u will be quiet

But I understand how losers will do the best to get a redo will put all the excuses they can ,first of all the top gang stayed on all the day stressed for 6h continuously playing match after match
    2nd thing if your gang was the first i bet I wouldn't see u here voting for a redo ik u might say no i will vote for redo coz we know we are good to win again that wont help talk is easy but when it comes to reality and your gang is the 1st u will be quiet

I would, I'd wanna double up On prizes

Also, who's to say the crashes will even be fixed

I would, I'd wanna double up On prizes

Also, who's to say the crashes will even be fixed
    About doubling prizes that goes to the top gang they decide maybe they are ok with 1x prizes

If our gang had a 5 man advantage and won, we would acknowledge how we won, and warmly accept a rematch.

Do not tell me what my gang would do. One of the winning gangs from yesterday has been boasting about winning even with the biggest issue in GST history working in their favour, the same gang that used an illegal glitch.

Unlike most other gangs, no rewards needed. We will prove ourselves
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 07-17-2017 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Editing out deleted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    If our gang had a 5 man advantage and won, we would acknowledge how we won, and warmly accept a rematch.

Do not tell me what my gang would do. One of the winning gangs from yesterday are boasting about winning even with the biggest issue in GST history working in their favour, the same gang that used an illegal glitch.

Unlike most other gangs we will prove ourselves, no rewards needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I would listen to this mans before he really busts
    Talking is the easiest thing u can talk from here to tomorrow just everything changes in reality and let me tell your gang is not the only gang that had crashers every single gang in gst had crashers