Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Its all your fault u know that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Its not Aneros fault he's only one person he can't just fix the bug with the snap of a finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Its not Aneros fault he's only one person he can't just fix the bug with the snap of a finger.

Again talking with non sense god his fault coz he had chance during gst to do what ever he wants but instead he hosted it tell the end and after a day he says he will re host making people pay for his mistakes not talking or notifying or pausing gst

Again talking with non sense god his fault coz he had chance during gst to do what ever he wants but instead he hosted it tell the end and after a day he says he will re host making people pay for his mistakes not talking or notifying or pausing gst

Wow. Either your joking with me or your really slow. We've answered that question already like 3 different times.

alright beo, he couldn't just end it after wasting everyone's time,it was hosted at 4am in aus, bloody 4 am whats he supposed to do "gst cancelled" it wasn't that bad at the start but after the first bracket it became ridiculous, if you cant see where he is coming from then you're fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Wdog View Post
    alright beo, he couldn't just end it after wasting everyone's time,it was hosted at 4am in aus, bloody 4 am whats he supposed to do "gst cancelled" it wasn't that bad at the start but after the first bracket it became ridiculous, if you cant see where he is coming from then you're fool.
    Ok i will agree with u that he couldn't cancel gst but he could notify us that what really he should have done but he didn't tell gst ended in the both situations he wasted our time if it was official he made us wait tell the end and then telling us we will re host which is wast of time 2nd situation when he re host gst he will also take time from us again try to open your mind.

Ok i will agree with u that he couldn't cancel gst but he could notify us that what really he should have done but he didn't tell gst ended in the both situations he wasted our time if it was official he made us wait tell the end and then telling us we will re host which is wast of time 2nd situation when he re host gst he will also take time from us again try to open your mind.

Im really joked tf out Beo. We've answered this question too. He didn't know the crashing was going to be this chaotic enough to have to redo the GST.

Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Im really joked tf out Beo. We've answered this question too. He didn't know the crashing was going to be this chaotic enough to have to redo the GST.

6h and he didn't know common make sense or logic to your reply / the crashing thread also had some people who stated there awareness of crushing in gst his fault once again he didn't listen to them

Banned
    6h and he didn't know common make sense or logic to your reply / the crashing thread also had some people who stated there awareness of crushing in gst his fault once again he didn't listen to them

Talking to you on this thread may also be compared to talking to a wall.

You completely ignore what the people say and state something that's hardly relevant.

Dont you think if Anero could fixed the issue he would have been done it? Like I said its not as easy as a snap of a finger.

The team that won this event is being compensated for basically nothing, sure they won but all the top teams from last year and even some new gen teams who couldve made it far crashed,like look at sully from c0ns, i saw him grinding mpx for months and training for gst just to crash 5 seconds in, you think your time is wasted put yourself in his place. secondly "take time from us again" if you dont have the time then dont show up. Its not that hard to make time for a event that gives you time to prepare for.