Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate BitzSam???

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by cloud111; 07-06-2021 at 01:09 PM.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Because 90% of the people are complainers and disagree with him even though it's the most logical thing to do.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Personally I don't hate him.. People just don't like the whole nerf. I guess working with the guns they've used for so long has a slight change to how they're using it now for basing, sparring, pking, and etc.. Also many people think that since the gun costs a ton it should have powerful stats that should be OP and unstoppable or stuff... it's not always that
    ~blub~

I don't hate him tho

- - - Updated - - -

He's everyone's lil chubby boo

I don't rlly hate him since he's my fav staff lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    I don't rlly hate him since he's my fav staff lol
    Can u ask him to make one exotic item for this year pls I'm too shy to pm him

Zany
    A lot of people are against him. I was flooded with pms when the nerf occurred begging me to "fire Bitz", as if I could. He made his move out of logic, and the amount of crap, grief, hatred, and complaints he got for it though was insane. It was bratty and immature; although I get both sides of the story. It's long since died down though.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud111 View Post
    Why do some people hate him if anything he's improving the game your all complaining about him "Nerfing" your favorite weapons when in reality he's the only one that understands how they work I would like to see some of you complaining manage the guns in era pretty sure you would destroy the game in one day
    We only want whats fair, if you take something away from us its only logical you give something as compensation.
    & I''m not talking about buff this stat slightly after you nerfed the cr@p out of it or whatever, thats like saying Your mum got kidnapped & the kidnapper wants $200k the so called ''compromise'' option is meeting in the middle & instead of $200k you pay $100k!
    That kind of ''compromise''' is just bogus & stupid.
    Don''t exaggerate & say we''ll ruin the game the game functioned fine before the nerfs after the nerfs its still the same except he just picked new winners & losers.
    If you''re going to make radical changes like that then you should expect checks & reviews from others, no power no matter how well intentioned should go unchecked.
    Don''t even try to make broad assumptions that BItzsams actions are infallible, attempting to change the way people play the game is not a simple linear process it is a complex adaptive self organising system, & certain issues is a systems problems which need to be fixed not the guns themselves.
    Last edited by Donald; 09-08-2017 at 08:00 AM.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    See the thing I don't understand is people would always complain about how cheap guns can be. Me using the M4 alot in spar made sparring bar users a bit frustrating since it was so good at the time. But now that it got nerfed, and so many guns people were complaining about how op they were, they now start complaining about what they wanted. Players are the reason this happened in my opinion. They kept complaining "Oh this is op nerf it" or "Oh ban this gun it's too cheap" and so forth. People wanted the chem removed, they got it. People wanting guns nerfed so much probably cause Sam to get the idea that maybe he should make the guns more balanced. So people would stop whining about "Nerf the bar, nerf this, nerf that" etc. Then when it happens everyone starts rants and immature crap. This is honestly how I view it. Idk if this is was Sam's intention, but it is what I think happened.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Honestly, it would of been hard to not get hate for the nerf. BitzSam probably knew.