Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate BitzSam???

I like bitzsam, #nohomo
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I don't know why people hate on one of our only gun staff, I mean, can the haters even make a gun or change gun stats, just let BitzSam be, he's changing guns that seem overpowered or just weak.

Only reason people hate (I'd say dislike) him is because he nerfed the most commonly used guns, Which now we're used to using. Other reason could be whenever he's around people just either ask him to un-nerf the guns or make a skin for this or that. He says no with an explanation. And that's the story on how bitzsam gets the undeserved hatred.

Btw, it's his job to balance how guns are used in game. he knows better how it should be handled. If a particular gun has been "nerfed" it's not completely unusable. You just have to learn to use it again.some what helping us to get more skilled and not relay on spamming or spread.

About the lowering price of the nerfed guns.. that's ridiculous. Let's say you paid 200k for BAR. now it's nerfed you want it to be half the price. You get 100k back. (All owners of nerfed Guns get half their paid money back) which means you'll either spend it on another gun or win an auction gun. Keep in mind everyone that got their money back would now invest in another gun they find OP. Which makes everything worse if you think about it. A person that had BAR and Minigun now owns a few more guns for "Free". And that ruins the whole point of guns having a high price and it's exclusive title. The whole point of balancing the game gets ruined. You could say that be nice everyone is getting what they want. But that also means that everyone now has everything, nothing is limited just because it a higher price and better stats.which also results to x10 times more Pbp/Other PK Guns on the street. And more BAR and spammy/spread guns in spar. It's like recruiting monkeys for the military.

Hope any of this makes sense. It's all just my point of view.
    Last edited by Vertuu; 09-08-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

I dislike the fact that he has all this power and he can do as he wishes regarding weapons and nobody can stop him. Its not necessarily hate, i just think that what he does should be regulated.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Only reason people hate (I'd say dislike) him is because he nerfed the most commonly used guns, Which now we're used to using. Other reason could be whenever he's around people just either ask him to un-nerf the guns or make a skin for this or that. He says no with an explanation. And that's the story on how bitzsam gets the undeserved hatred.

Btw, it's his job to balance how guns are used in game. he knows better how it should be handled. If a particular gun has been "nerfed" it's not completely unusable. You just have to learn to use it again.some what helping us to get more skilled and not relay on spamming or spread.

About the lowering price of the nerfed guns.. that's ridiculous. Let's say you paid 200k for BAR. now it's nerfed you want it to be half the price. You get 100k back. (All owners of nerfed Guns get half their paid money back) which means you'll either spend it on another gun or win an auction gun. Keep in mind everyone that got their money back would now invest in another gun they find OP. Which makes everything worse if you think about it. A person that had BAR and Minigun now owns a few more guns for "Free". And that ruins the whole point of guns having a high price and it's exclusive title. The whole point of balancing the game gets ruined. You could say that be nice everyone is getting what they want. But that also means that everyone now has everything, nothing is limited just because it a higher price and better stats.which also results to x10 times more Pbp/Other PK Guns on the street. And more BAR and spammy/spread guns in spar. It's like recruiting monkeys for the military.

Hope any of this makes sense. It's all just my point of view.
    I totally agree with what you said it's his job so people should stop complaining and get over it instead of hating he even made a thread asking them what they thought should be changed and should not but all got instead was hate for it which is stupidly unfair

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    See the thing I don't understand is people would always complain about how cheap guns can be. Me using the M4 alot in spar made sparring bar users a bit frustrating since it was so good at the time. But now that it got nerfed, and so many guns people were complaining about how op they were, they now start complaining about what they wanted. Players are the reason this happened in my opinion. They kept complaining "Oh this is op nerf it" or "Oh ban this gun it's too cheap" and so forth. People wanted the chem removed, they got it. People wanting guns nerfed so much probably cause Sam to get the idea that maybe he should make the guns more balanced. So people would stop whining about "Nerf the bar, nerf this, nerf that" etc. Then when it happens everyone starts rants and immature crap. This is honestly how I view it. Idk if this is was Sam's intention, but it is what I think happened.
    Exactly I would like to see all these kids complaining manage the guns in era for one day only and fix some of them they won't have any idea to what they should do and will come running back to Sam asking him for advice and help it's his job to manage the guns so they should get over it

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Cuz he nerfs their favourite guns and he's the only one in charge of the guns. Imo, he has too much power over the guns in iEra.

People hate him because he "wasted" their money

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Complex has full of bar users now. So I'm going join as wellll

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud111 View Post
    Why do some people hate him if anything he's improving the game your all complaining about him "Nerfing" your favourite weapons when in reality he's the only one that understands how they work I would like to see some of you complaining manage the guns in era pretty sure you would destroy the game in one day
    Your literally putting words in people's mouths and making it seem like people have an emotional attachment to era. You can't speak for everyone. Just because someone strongly disagrees doesn't mean it's hate automatically. That's a juvenile way of looking at things. People disagree with him because he's one person making all the decisions for guns. He's also not "the only one who understands how guns work" there have been plenty of gun admin in the past and plenty of vets who understand balance. Just because he has an opinion doesn't mean that it is right because of his position. Your also making assumptions assuming people's "favorite weapons" have been nerfed I don't have half the guns that were touched but feel some of them need stat changes. Your looking at things from a linear perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk