Thread: Diablo Pistols Improvements?

Newcomer

Diablo Pistols Improvements?

I think the Diablo pistols need a buff, i mean 2 stacked is 4 damage, and upgraded its still only 6. And what if you miss a shot? then you only dealt 3 damage. They should get a 1+ damage boost, because even for attacking npc's, your doing 4 damage stacked...

Quote Originally Posted by iFrayzer View Post
    I think the Diablo pistols need a buff, i mean 2 stacked is 4 damage, and upgraded its still only 6. And what if you miss a shot? then you only dealt 3 damage. They should get a 1+ damage boost, because even for attacking npc's, your doing 4 damage stacked...
    How much do they cost? Can someone post a picture? Is the freeze low?

If it has very low freeze with low damage stacked then there shouldnt be a change since thats logical stats. I have not been able to log in for the past frw days so i dont know how they are.
    Roaming.

Banned
    Here. $12000 and it is already dual, so it won't cost $24000 for 2 pairs.
    image.jpg

It does have stack damage on it with 4 dmg. So 2 shots=4 damage which is quite fast even outside of hit timer areas.
    But the movement is really slow when spam, not liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Here. $12000 and it is already dual, so it won't cost $24000 for 2 pairs.
    image.jpg

It does have stack damage on it with 4 dmg. So 2 shots=4 damage which is quite fast even outside of hit timer areas.
    But the movement is really slow when spam, not liking it.
    1 pair*
     Spoiler

Diablo Pistols are practically a weaker version of the Halo Assault Rifle. Same freeze rate as Assault Rifle, so the freeze rate is slightly above average. The Diablo pistols have insane rate of fire, and very fast reload. These pistols define an early super spam weapon. It mixes dual water pistols and Assault Rifle together. The "blood bullets" are fired in the middle rather than both sides. They fire 2 bullets in one burst (not like shipka but like Halo AR). Decent spar weapon, decent pk weapon. All around decent weapon with great spam capabilities. The pistols are fine as it's spam ability would be too great if the freeze rate was lowered. It's quite balanced at the moment as long as you know how to control the freeze rate. Know when and not to spam or else you move very slow. If you want a burst fire weapon that deals more damage per burst, try using Assault Rifle. Dealing 8 damage stacked total.

Diablo Pistols
    +very fast rate of fire
    +very fast reload
    -weak damage (6 total when stacked)
    -movement speed very slow when heavy spamming
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Diablo Pistols are practically a weaker version of the Halo Assault Rifle. Same freeze rate as Assault Rifle, so the freeze rate is slightly above average. The Diablo pistols have insane rate of fire, and very fast reload. These pistols define an early super spam weapon. It mixes dual water pistols and Assault Rifle together. The "blood bullets" are fired in the middle rather than both sides. They fire 2 bullets in one burst (not like shipka but like Halo AR). Decent spar weapon, decent pk weapon. All around decent weapon with great spam capabilities. The pistols are fine as it's spam ability would be too great if the freeze rate was lowered. It's quite balanced at the moment as long as you know how to control the freeze rate. Know when and not to spam or else you move very slow. If you want a burst fire weapon that deals more damage per burst, try using Assault Rifle. Dealing 8 damage stacked total.

Diablo Pistols
    +very fast rate of fire
    +very fast reload
    -weak damage (6 total when stacked)
    -movement speed very slow when heavy spamming
    Thanks guys.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Just a quick update. This weapon is amazing in overworld pking. It ignores the hit timer allowing you to deal damage to enemies in every shot. Stacking up damage very quickly.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Re: Diablo Pistols Improvements?

where can u upgrade em?

Banned

Re: Diablo Pistols Improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by juanjo View Post
    where can u upgrade em?
    I think it will be added in a shop(not holiday) later.
    Right now, I'm impressed that the movement speed when spamming is faster now- easier to spar and PK