Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Way to get EC.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    I know chip, it wasn't him, this guy was definitely different .

- - - Updated - - -

chem gun, double saber, ion weapons, water staff
    Funny "wasn't him" but staff jailed him for it they jail with reason as staff you should know

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Funny "wasn't him" but staff jailed him for it they jail with reason as staff you should know
    this was someone I saw this past week, so I was saying it could not have been chip

it was 2 days ago

Leveler
    Didnt say my timing was precise 😤

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Myself, and my friends have noticed how difficult it actually is to gain EC.

You will have to wait around an hour for a bot event, only to be beaten by one of the other 100 or so people.

Or head to the event house, whenever it is available, and again, compete against 100 people. at least 20 of those people know what they are doing. And 10 are very experienced and have been practicing everyday, for years.
    This leads to a very few amount of people, managing to earn EC. 1 at a time. Fair enough.

However, the other 99% of players on Graal Era find it rather difficult to purchase something, from the shop.
    Which could be, because, they would have to wait all day, compete in an event, loose by a land slide. Rinse and repeat.

I was thinking of a way in which players, who find it Impossible to earn EC.
    That way is simple.

By implementing Frequent server events, with the reward being an event shard.
    An event being the gun game, which has already been a "thing", which everyone could join at the same time. Upon reaching the final stage, a shard can be rewarded.

This will be a fun way, of implementing a grindy and fair approach towards the average player, participating with the events.
    Just think of it as a server wide team battle, as frequent as the actual events themselves. Not everyone will get a shard. Only the ones who manage to get to the end.

In conclusion, just a server event, giving out a shard - much like team battles; but for everyone.

Re-implementing this, frequently, will not make EC far more obtainable.
    How about giving away 1-2 ec per month which would add into a total of 12-24 ec a year for active players

When free ecs were dropped more frequently I made around 30-50 ec a year. I own the hunting knife, gold knife and throwing knifes on 1 account. My other account holds an artillery Cannon and katana

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    How about giving away 1-2 ec per month which would add into a total of 12-24 ec a year for active players

When free ecs were dropped more frequently I made around 30-50 ec a year. I own the hunting knife, gold knife and throwing knifes on 1 account. My other account holds an artillery Cannon and katana

I should've checked what I wrote but maybe make the ec last the whole day so everyone gets a chance?

To prevent EC hoarders from winning all the time it might be a good idea to have a cap on how much ec you can hold during a giving time, maximum being 200-300, so they can't do events until they spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking for of a way to earn ec more frequently, rather than relying on being given free ec.
    Also, that's assuming you are online at the time for each ec per month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    To prevent EC hoarders from winning all the time it might be a good idea to have a cap on how much ec you can hold during a giving time, maximum being 200-300, so they can't do events until they spend it.
    Thanks for the reply.

That wouldn't work very well. Most people don't save up hundreds without spending.
    And if they do, they will just spend it on expensive items, rather than sitting at 300 ec and not knowing what to do with it.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    You can prevent them by hosting diff events instead of choosing the overhosted ones

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    You can prevent them by hosting diff events instead of choosing the overhosted ones
    --
    Ultra race - Esca's Ec income
    Multi race - Esca's secondary Ec income
    Water 1 - Mostly Esca's but varies between EC hoarders
    Water 2 - Not hosted enough
    Lucky Race - Minimac's/Esca's
    Gravity Race - Varies between EC hoarders
    Gravity Race V2 - Underhosted (Varies between EC hoarders)
    Crate Race - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Crate Race V2 - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Tri race - Esca's
    --
    Chance ----> Self-explanatory
    --
    Team -----> Self-explanatory, although I've seen some shifty ":sort" in the past in TTS.
    --
    Spar - Spar gods and Esca's EC income.
    Tricky Tiles - 90% Chance and 10% skill.
    Cats - Izzy's EC income (Varies a lot between players)
    Trivia - Borius' Main EC income. Never seen such a typing speed with an ipad. (Varies though)
    Hunted - Never hosted, because apparently only "High staff" can host it, but it turns out that rumour/"rule" was started to prevent staff from spamming too many Zombie npc's and crashing the server.
    Rush - Ping event
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    --
    Ultra race - Esca's Ec income
    Multi race - Esca's secondary Ec income
    Water 1 - Mostly Esca's but varies between EC hoarders
    Water 2 - Not hosted enough
    Lucky Race - Minimac's/Esca's
    Gravity Race - Varies between EC hoarders
    Gravity Race V2 - Underhosted (Varies between EC hoarders)
    Crate Race - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Crate Race V2 - Varies (Laggers dream)
    Tri race - Esca's
    --
    Chance ----> Self-explanatory
    --
    Team -----> Self-explanatory, although I've seen some shifty ":sort" in the past in TTS.
    --
    Spar - Spar gods and Esca's EC income.
    Tricky Tiles - 90% Chance and 10% skill.
    Cats - Izzy's EC income (Varies a lot between players)
    Trivia - Borius' Main EC income. Never seen such a typing speed with an ipad. (Varies though)
    Hunted - Never hosted, because apparently only "High staff" can host it, but it turns out that rumour/"rule" was started to prevent staff from spamming too many Zombie npc's and crashing the server.
    Rush - Ping event
    That's a bit outdated, I win tri and ultra ): and Izzy is to bust bashing, Esca quit, Borius doesn't play, grav2 shouldnt be hosted much as it is a chance event