Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Best app ever awards

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Zone is the second to WORST...I actually prefer Zodiac or kingdoms over that crap x3
    CLASSIC is the worst. I couldn't even play that for 15 minutes without wanting to gouge out my own eyeballs.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterbottle View Post
    Umm..those people are gone
    lel, fyi jake rage is hayze. an old administer, he told me not to tell anyone, but since that fgt blocked me, i'm telling the world. heeueh

Quote Originally Posted by bat View Post
    lel, fyi jake rage is hayze. an old administer, he told me not to tell anyone, but since that fgt blocked me, i'm telling the world. heeueh
    Yeah, totally. If you'd actually like to know, jake is my younger step-brother. We're not the same people, even though some would imagine we are. We're actually like totally different people, I like to help people and he doesn't give a **** about anyone.
    I'm hayze, yo!
    I like to dev!

Clash of Clans has over 1 million monthly users... In my opinion, Clash of Clans might come first.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayze View Post
    Yeah, totally. If you'd actually like to know, jake is my younger step-brother. We're not the same people, even though some would imagine we are. We're actually like totally different people, I like to help people and he doesn't give a **** about anyone.
    what a load of crap lol your always pretending to be your little brother and some random siblings you dont have lol...
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

When is it gonna say what the best app is

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    When is it gonna say what the best app is.
    Im not exactly sure when it ends but im sure they will announce the winners.