Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: new app

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    Well I have to admit the -rep makes sense in this case. He is stating completely wrong information, giving false hopes to the creator of this thread. I wanted to state the OP has no clue what he is doing I want to inform him before he hired a bunch of people who have no clue what there doing as well and everyone's time gets wasted. This app is not something, you can just "make" it will take a long time of development and money. The OP doesn't seem like the kind of person who will do either.

Cool, calm, just like my mom
    Email me at [email protected]

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by slimmy View Post
    Email me at [email protected]
    K, and it looks like a forum mod deleted my post earlier? Even though it was just saying how you should ask for a staff team instead by giving more information etc.

K, and it looks like a forum mod deleted my post earlier? Even though it was just saying how you should ask for a staff team instead by giving more information etc.
    Do you have any friends who are staff in era,zone,delteria,or zone?

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by slimmy View Post
    Do you have any friends who are staff in era,zone,delteria,or zone?
    I sent you an email, I really just want to know where your planning on going with this though :0

I sent you an email, I really just want to know where your planning on going with this though :0
    Well right now its just an idea but if we get enough help it could be a possibility.

Banned
    If you plan on making it similar you graal this may interest you http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8596 downsider had made reborn connectable to iOS as an app. I have no clue if he abandoned the project or ever finished it however.

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    If you plan on making it similar you graal this may interest you http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8596 downsider had made reborn connectable to iOS as an app. I have no clue if he abandoned the project or ever finished it however.
    Thank you so much!

I have to admit this sounds cool, but like Idk what a dukes play era that are professional coders... Like I am currently learning code for fun, (don't ask me to try xD), and from what I've seen and read from my friends that have been coding for a while, making something like that would be real king difficult. Like making the gif images is easy, but what you're describing is a cutscene. The only cutscene in all of era is in the underground spar room and looks pretty cool . But I'm pretty sure it required a lot of work....
    So, I'm just saying how do you plan to do all this? Are you a proffessional coder?
    山Yamamoto-kun

*Sorry I meant idk what adults play era that know professional coding.
    山Yamamoto-kun

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    *Sorry I meant idk what adults play era that know professional coding.
    At least 2 or 3