Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we have PC Era trading system instead of tables?

Lightbulb Why can't we have PC Era trading system instead of tables?

I mean, tables are great and all but if you have ever played PC Era (not facebook) you could trade using a trade window which let you do lots of things such as, trading guns, loaning guns, trading money, hats and all that good stuff and it made it a bit more better imo but yes I know it would be bad for era economy and all of the "expensive items" are just pixels put at 50$ irl money. If this isn't put into consideration at least try to think about loaners or try then buy items.

I'm pretty sure they won't allow any of the things you listed for trading in the future.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by turntechGodhead View Post
    I mean, tables are great and all but if you have ever played PC Era (not facebook) you could trade using a trade window which let you do lots of things such as, trading guns, loaning guns, trading money, hats and all that good stuff and it made it a bit more better imo but yes I know it would be bad for era economy and all of the "expensive items" are just pixels put at 50$ irl money. If this isn't put into consideration at least try to think about loaners or try then buy items.
    They aren't going to allow players to exchange in real life money for in-game items, because as soon as money is involved, the game becomes a serious business.

One problem is that when people paid good money for an item and then you make a game mechanics change which makes the item useless or removes it from the game, they might try to sue for compensation. IANAL, so I don't know how likely it would be that they are successful in court, but your legal department likely has better things to do than dealing with that.

An even more serious problem is that your game could be used for illegal money laundering. Someone could, for example, buy some items from North-American players, sell them to South-American players, and use their money to finance their drug cartel. This could attract the attention of law enforcement and cause all kinds of disturbances ranging from annoying questions over searches and seizes of your equipment up to prosecution as an accomplice.

Other things that you state just won't work, sorry.

Big Cheese
    Tables are best than nothing. At least, it's good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marzelo View Post
    They aren't going to allow players to exchange in real life money for in-game items,
    Do you like read with your hands? Because he said nothing about trading real money. He was just using a metaphor, because a PBP Shotgun is actually a 50$ Pixelated item.

Anyways, back onto the topic.
    Era*

There's Era (The one under the Playerworld's list), and there's Era iPhone (the server most of us play on).

I agree, the system is very neat on Era, I don't see why they shouldn't.

They aren't going to allow players to exchange in real life money for in-game items, because as soon as money is involved, the game becomes a serious business.

One problem is that when people paid good money for an item and then you make a game mechanics change which makes the item useless or removes it from the game, they might try to sue for compensation. IANAL, so I don't know how likely it would be that they are successful in court, but your legal department likely has better things to do than dealing with that.

An even more serious problem is that your game could be used for illegal money laundering. Someone could, for example, buy some items from North-American players, sell them to South-American players, and use their money to finance their drug cartel. This could attract the attention of law enforcement and cause all kinds of disturbances ranging from annoying questions over searches and seizes of your equipment up to prosecution as an accomplice.

I never said anything about trading REAL money. All I said is that we are basically turning 50$ irl money into a pixel that kills pixels and shoots pixels. But there are always people in the trade area saying "Offers on 100$ itunes?" "Selling 50$ itunes for pro account or 5 brellas" and such.

Banned
    Selling iTunes account will get you banned/jailed.
    Depending on how much you've been doing it despite getting a warning.
    I wouldn't think era PC should follow Era iPhone, so what if their created and generated by the same creators/owners?
    If you like PC more, then it's up to you. There are 2 different servers being run, snk runs Era iPhone while some other runs era PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Do you like read with your hands? Because he said nothing about trading real money. He was just using a metaphor, because a PBP Shotgun is actually a 50$ Pixelated item.

Anyways, back onto the topic.
    Era*

There's Era (The one under the Playerworld's list), and there's Era iPhone (the server most of us play on).

I agree, the system is very neat on Era, I don't see why they shouldn't.
    thats what you call braille lol
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Selling iTunes account will get you banned/jailed.
    Depending on how much you've been doing it despite getting a warning.
    I wouldn't think era PC should follow Era iPhone, so what if their created and generated by the same creators/owners?
    If you like PC more, then it's up to you. There are 2 different servers being run, snk runs Era iPhone while some other runs era PC.
    But the thing is, nobody plays era on pc anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turntechGodhead View Post
    But the thing is, nobody plays era on pc anymore
    Because nobody has controlled era PC properly.
    When I played era pc for first time, I got instantly chased by a BAR user.
    And the admins there are very, hypocritical.