View Poll Results: Should we be allowed to be returned our GST heads

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes you guys should be its only fair!

8 47.06%
  • No let admins be unfair with clothing choices.

7 41.18%
  • If we don't get to have hats on our heads neither should staff!

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Laurel Wreath head problem

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    classified as having a hat on the head so it was refunded. So I am wondering why cant we have these its not such a big deal its like bandanas and earings that people have....why do staff get to have personal hats and hats and other things...
    Attachment 6452
    The wreath is considered a hat because it covers a very large portion of the head. Bandanas are slowly being refunded, the ones that are covered up by hair isn't a big enough change to make it considered a hat. Earings are a small item and its not viewed as a hat.

Staff have privileges, although I've seen some illegal heads etc that they use, but they are allowed to use it (not recommended because people start questioning why they can use illegal heads).
    Steam:MeatyRod

Yeah we just spend all the money when they get all the **** for free thats cool lmao yeah i could start a riot and make so we wont spend anymore money till we get justice but we will all just get jailed cause thats all this games about is money.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyRod View Post
    The wreath is considered a hat because it covers a very large portion of the head. Bandanas are slowly being refunded, the ones that are covered up by hair isn't a big enough change to make it considered a hat. Earings are a small item and its not viewed as a hat.

Staff have privileges, although I've seen some illegal heads etc that they use, but they are allowed to use it (not recommended because people start questioning why they can use illegal heads).
    Just because someone works on the server doesnt mean they dont have to follow the rules... in my opinion anyway. Call it "priveleges" whatever but half the default heads have hats, half the custom heads on era have hats on them, and earrings do count as a hat in my book because there is a "earrings" hat at the hat shop in mercy beach. There are even heads with multiple hats on era... yet only impulses heads get refunded. Now we all have bodies that dont match us and we wont be getting refunded for those. :/
    someone made an account under my name the same day era-go was released and it was banned shortly after... thats why I have a "z" before my name if you were wondering x.x

U might be Admin to get These custom ^^
    LOOK Up to ipink with her Glasses thats totally not LOOK like The hipster Shades

Sorry bru

Ikr

It is true have to admit thats kinda is favouritism because theres hundreds of people having those heads and staff giving them a blind eye yet only the impulse heads were removed

Yeah i think the team is lazy and corrupt js probably will get an infraction for stating my opinion but what else is new lmao cant say anything without getting punished, era must be a communist city rofl

Hats on heads should be allowed!!

Duke and Gunner had problems before when they used to play Zone. Not going in too much details, but basically Duke found out Gunner was talking behind his back which resulted him in being kicked from the alliance blablabla. And since then, Gunner has this hate towards Duke calling him names etc. Anyway, the only way I could think of why he would refund all our head is to get back at what Duke has done, which is pretty unfair. Staff shouldn't be acting like this, if there's an issue discuss it and overcome the issue. Moving on, if you're going to refund our head for the wreath, mind as well refund all the players who has it for years now. Because as of now, all I see is misused of power and hypocrisy.

Its funny to see the people that were staff on zone get hired on Era lmao when Nyx got hired on zone for GPA or whatever its called he hired his brother right away now hes working on era as well lmao funny how siblings and relatives get hured like gunner and a+ Hah fair my butt.