Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: ShizGodsu's Graphics<3

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post

I do understand what you're pointing out, just not my thing on this piece will I be using it though o=.
    Your statement is false. I did not say I didn't take his advice. Try to Read, think, read again, then post next time! Hoolah.

From what I'm posting, I took his advice. And to clarify, actually, I am re-shading the basket. So next time, for your sake, don't post stuff that may seem false. You obviously don't know me as a pixel artist. I take advice from everyone, especially Motrox. He is probably my favorite artist when it comes to non-graal related pieces of work. For example: The blue alien? I made this, but he gave me the blue color palette.
    Roaming.

Banned
    Pretty graphics

Your statement is false. I did not say I didn't take his advice. Try to Read, think, read again, then post next time! Hoolah.
    Dw he thinks I do the same. Anyway I liked 5's FMG9 and your edit so I felt compelled to do my own edit since the case idea is pretty cool and I thought of the coolest way to gani it. (kept some of shiz's shading and added details, and most of 5s case shape just cleaned up the transition frames and did the case part a bit differently)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Dw he thinks I do the same. Anyway I liked 5's FMG9 and your edit so I felt compelled to do my own edit since the case idea is pretty cool and I thought of the coolest way to gani it. (kept some of shiz's shading and added details, and most of 5s case shape just cleaned up the transition frames and did the case part a bit differently)
    Sam(; That's really sexy dude! The original creators for the outline of the gun were Ghost Magus and 5. I just shaded it for them, but your version looks really nice! I can have someone gani this tonight if you want, this would be a really cool gun for in-game. (: I really have the flow for this gun, really sexy<3.
    Roaming.

Lol i was wondering why there was a ghost graphic in the corner. I'll gani it myself tonight so it turns out better, got a few ideas for reload animations and stuff

Lol i was wondering why there was a ghost graphic in the corner. I'll gani it myself tonight so it turns out better, got a few ideas for reload animations and stuff
    Sounds good. I really want to make a nice little shop filled with unique guns like this, but I feel it will make auction guns then less rare.
    Roaming.

Sounds good. I really want to make a nice little shop filled with unique guns like this, but I feel it will make auction guns then less rare.
    For the record the attchment idea was mine, i gave shiz the original outline

I thought i needed something to use besides a signature to name my work, so i decided to use a symbol i appreciate that you like it and did your own edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I thought i needed something to use besides a signature to name my work, so i decided to use a symbol i appreciate that you like it and did your own edit.
    Yeah. Message me in-game. Will show you something cool (;.

On the other part, I'll be posting some guns every now and then. It's caught my interest lately.
    Roaming.