Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saints Vision for a New Base Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    I have a better idea why not make new bases.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    @Countryside
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    @Countryside
    ^^^^ IF it ever comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    @Countryside
    ^

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Banned Sottocapo
    There should be a new base that introduces a new mechanic

A base that is underground so it can be massive

Instead of one flag there are five flags

And there are obstacles to get to each flag
    Such as a short little maze, secret pathways in the wall, bubbles, etc

In this base there can be five different or same gangs holding them
    For every flag your gang captures you get a damage buff and health buff for every flag you capture within the base
    So its like climbing a mountain
    But the players in the certain area of the base only recieve the buff that area flag grants you
    So buffs cant stack as you move around every base

- - - Updated - - -

The base makes healing items not work
    But your graalians heals slowly whenever you stand by your gangs flag

- - - Updated - - -

And attacking npcs can also appear for one of the areas
    Such as angry noobs, chainsaw thingys, kronos(grass things), snow kronos, zombies, crabs, etc

And yes those attacking npcs would also attack the gnag that holds the gang so it wouldnt be as unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    There should be a new base that introduces a new mechanic

A base that is underground so it can be massive

Instead of one flag there are five flags

And there are obstacles to get to each flag
    Such as a short little maze, secret pathways in the wall, bubbles, etc

In this base there can be five different or same gangs holding them
    For every flag your gang captures you get a damage buff and health buff for every flag you capture within the base
    So its like climbing a mountain
    But the players in the certain area of the base only recieve the buff that area flag grants you
    So buffs cant stack as you move around every base

- - - Updated - - -

The base makes healing items not work
    But your graalians heals slowly whenever you stand by your gangs flag

- - - Updated - - -

And attacking npcs can also appear for one of the areas
    Such as angry noobs, chainsaw thingys, kronos(grass things), snow kronos, zombies, crabs, etc

And yes those attacking npcs would also attack the gnag that holds the gang so it wouldnt be as unfair
    Lmao no

Please make MPX base

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Please make MPX base
    Your basicly saying make a base for obs/shrekt. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    So uhmm I am a baser since pretty much day 1 tbh I first melee killed pros to end their streak then got into basing. However lets keep the irrelevant out of the relevant... SO!!

Through my basing time I've seen the basing style change from fun and competitive into boredom and peacing every one or Stated in a rude way..kissing the butt of other gangs so they leave you alone until they become weaker and ditch them.

In short yea basing is dead the way it really was one day. Only last year one graal player made a difference whereas he Just ditched all peace and attacked who ever he wanted and as a reaction the weaker basers couldnt peace him so peaced each other to fight him which failed this is what basing used to be however less greedy (Duke of Obsidian was this player). Now we can get to the point Where basing has gone from bad into a disaster!

Which is why I made this thread;

With chemical guns, Stacked damage guns, Grenade launchers and gas launchers...basing is at this very point of being entirely ruined. Bases are small thus it is literally impossible to get through with a gang filled with such items especially if they lag and such guns get to lag aswell.

Some ideas that I summarised in a small list

* Make bases wider or Just huge for more walking space and getting rid of spam Walls Where it is about tactics again.

* make all stacked damage items function as non-stacked weapons inside bases only.

* disable healing inside bases however dont Let it be similar to neo as having half hp and spawn inside the hospital every time is Just annoying.

* Disable event and auction items or make guns deal only 7 damage inside bases.

* Add a New mode like fort for bases Where the gangs with the most hours at a certain base will be on the Police wanted list and gangs have to at tempt taking over the base from them and the top 3 gangs that week with more hours then the original gang will receive a big money reward.

If we odd to make any changes now is time to do so, over half of our previous basing Generation is Either gone or about to quit and the remains Just complain about every update so let's make basing #greatagain for the new players.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
    Indeed, making bases more spacious will no doubt benefit the majority in terms of basing.

However, I cannot concur to having the damage done by guns modified in bases and the barring of any weapons. With the proposed, few players would buy from gun shops. A large percentage of the population in the community bases and if every gun is modified to deal 7 damage, then many players would question themselves: buying a 200k Bar will deal 7 damage in the base, if i were to use my starter pistol which can also deal 7 damage in base, what is the point of buying the 200k gun?

A variety of guns and damages actually makes basing more interesting...limiting the damage will just make basing mundane. Apart from that, I doubt anyone would want to buy a gun when they cannot see its maximum firepower when they base. In other words, if things go as proposed, then the maximum firepower of guns can only be used in two areas -Sparring and Killing. This is just like the cars in era whereby the speed of a 3000 gralats car is equivalent to the speed of a 11k gralats car. Same reasoning for the damage stacking point.

Sadly to say, I cannot agree to most of your suggestions.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Your basicly saying make a base for obs/shrekt. Lol
    basically since you're not good enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

that would completely ruin era in my opinion and wouldn't fix anything