Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saints Vision for a New Base Generation

Saints Vision for a New Base Generation

So uhmm I am a baser since pretty much day 1 tbh I first melee killed pros to end their streak then got into basing. However lets keep the irrelevant out of the relevant... SO!!

Through my basing time I've seen the basing style change from fun and competitive into boredom and peacing every one or Stated in a rude way..kissing the butt of other gangs so they leave you alone until they become weaker and ditch them.

In short yea basing is dead the way it really was one day. Only last year one graal player made a difference whereas he Just ditched all peace and attacked who ever he wanted and as a reaction the weaker basers couldnt peace him so peaced each other to fight him which failed this is what basing used to be however less greedy (Duke of Obsidian was this player). Now we can get to the point Where basing has gone from bad into a disaster!

Which is why I made this thread;

With chemical guns, Stacked damage guns, Grenade launchers and gas launchers...basing is at this very point of being entirely ruined. Bases are small thus it is literally impossible to get through with a gang filled with such items especially if they lag and such guns get to lag aswell.

Some ideas that I summarised in a small list

* Make bases wider or Just huge for more walking space and getting rid of spam Walls Where it is about tactics again.

* make all stacked damage items function as non-stacked weapons inside bases only.

* disable healing inside bases however dont Let it be similar to neo as having half hp and spawn inside the hospital every time is Just annoying.

* Disable event and auction items or make guns deal only 7 damage inside bases.

* Add a New mode like fort for bases Where the gangs with the most hours at a certain base will be on the Police wanted list and gangs have to at tempt taking over the base from them and the top 3 gangs that week with more hours then the original gang will receive a big money reward.

If we odd to make any changes now is time to do so, over half of our previous basing Generation is Either gone or about to quit and the remains Just complain about every update so let's make basing #greatagain for the new players.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I agree with most of it but I dont think auc guns and ec guns should be nerfed in basds they earned them for a reason it would be stupif and disapointing if it was nerfed
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I agree with most of it but I dont think auc guns and ec guns should be nerfed in basds they earned them for a reason it would be stupif and disapointing if it was nerfed
    Bar got nerfed and several other guns that were usd'd by half the users. And event items arent...They Either earned it or Let someone else earn it for them.

Same I don't think they should disable ec/auction guns in the base. They earned it for a reason.
    Everything else is ok-ish.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    I like the ideas a lot, but I really don't see them ever happening just since people who use or take advantage of the current system would disagree, as well as staff who would see this as a lot of unnecessary work. I definitely like the 'no healing' idea, it'd be nice to see a base like that in the game.
    I know that there are Some staff around that share this Vision perhaps not the same way I do but definitely shows Some similarities. Meph tried it with Neo and he knows of skill. If the staff that are known for skilled play or respected by the community of spar/base which are only Meph, Bitzsam, Kane(known from pc) and at Some part Dan! that could pull this off or convince the manager on approving to do so.

Basing needs fixed but not by nerfing ec weapons that were designed for basing lol. If that happens everyone will quit.

Hmmm maybe to condemn a base once a week - Ninja RRR

You ituned for your bar if not then at least most of the bar users did

For the cg people earned it and waited at least months to get it so dont nerf a gun just because you cant get it

Why nerf it when its not even that op and the reload on it sucks

I agree on basing to make the bases bigger make a mpx base so people can only go in and base with a mpx gun thats the real skill instead of spamming your bar and wishing people would nerf cg so bar becomes the strongest gun again

If any ec item is touched I expect a full refund of the entire ec amount. But thankfully none of these ideas will ever see the light of day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    You ituned for your bar if not then at least most of the bar users did

For the cg people earned it and waited at least months to get it so dont nerf a gun just because you cant get it

Why nerf it when its not even that op and the reload on it sucks

I agree on basing to make the bases bigger make a mpx base so people can only go in and base with a mpx gun thats the real skill instead of spamming your bar and wishing people would nerf cg so bar becomes the strongest gun again
    Bar is stronger then cg already 1v1 by far.

I have a better idea why not make new bases.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk