I DO NOT want the bar anymore. I would not and did not pay 200k for this pos weapon. The bar was fine as it was. This didn't increase the amount of skill needed. When everyone used the same gun I.e the bar we needed skill to combat them. You get a skilled player with an unerfed bar and another skilled player with an unerfed bar the winner would be hard to determine same thing with other weapons. Plenty of 9 dmg guns that were fine to use against bar when they were unerfed. Now everyone is still using bar they're just complaining,grunting, and frustrated that they can not compete with a shipka anymore. I do not think my 200k bar should be easily out shot by a 120k gun who got a small nerf. The way it is now the bar should be 100k the shipka 200k the pbp like 150k etc. Thompson is an auto m4 with more spread now. This system and ideology is bs. No one is listening to the actual players. Screw what one admin thinks. I respect meph, but this nerf is too much. Sorry not sorry. I paid for an op weapon so I want an op weapon. I could have saved my 200k and bought bitzsam's very own usp 45 tac in auction or something like it for a cheaper price and had a great gun. Nothing is balanced anymore. The lower tiers are the new king weapons and the higher tiers are garbage. Complete waste of many people's time and money. Main reason I bought the bar, it was auto. Now for it to have an even decent fire rate I have to tap fire like a red bottomed monkey. I have carpal tunnel and this is aggravating. I'm super pissed. The fact bitzsam even replied to some people's arguments with sarcasm and a rude tone just flusters me. He's an admin hired to represent era as a gun admin. I'll repeat myself over and over to prove my point, and many other players agree. ERA IS DEAD.