Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    To be fair, these terms are very similar to other online games.
    I don't play any other online games (: So this is the first time actually reading a online game terms correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The ability to read does not determine the Age-rating of a game.
    If I'm not mistaken the Age rating is a 7 but if you look just below "on google play" it says "Offers in-app purchases".

Do you know why that is there?
    Google's Policy states unless the Purchased Product is not received by the user, You are to contact the Game Developer for all In-app purchases.
    There is no official policy that covers you for events like this.
    I don't play on Google. I'll go check up on Apple Terms I guess.

Soldier
    BTW I don't tend to sue I just hope someone does it

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I don't play any other online games (: So this is the first time actually reading a online game terms correctly.

I don't play on Google. I'll go check up on Apple Terms I guess.
    Here's a copy of everything you need to know:

In app Purchases
     Spoiler
    Apps may offer content, services or functionality for use within such Apps (“In-App Purchases”). In-App Purchases that are consumed during the use of the App (for example, virtual gems) cannot be transferred among devices and can be downloaded only once. You must authenticate your account before making In-App Purchases – separate from any authentication to obtain other Content – by entering your password or using Touch ID. You will be able to make additional In-App Purchases for fifteen minutes without re-authenticating unless you’ve asked us to require a password for every purchase or have enabled Touch ID.

This spoiler basically says, You're not covered by any changes. They even did it in capitals suggesting the Importance.
     Spoiler
    NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Band1t View Post
    Goodluck to them I guess?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Here's a copy of everything you need to know:

In app Purchases
     Spoiler
    Apps may offer content, services or functionality for use within such Apps (“In-App Purchases”). In-App Purchases that are consumed during the use of the App (for example, virtual gems) cannot be transferred among devices and can be downloaded only once. You must authenticate your account before making In-App Purchases – separate from any authentication to obtain other Content – by entering your password or using Touch ID. You will be able to make additional In-App Purchases for fifteen minutes without re-authenticating unless you’ve asked us to require a password for every purchase or have enabled Touch ID.

This spoiler basically says, You're not covered by any changes. They even did it in capitals suggesting the Importance.
     Spoiler
    NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Goodluck to them I guess?
    Im sure the people as young as 7 can read this BulletZone. But I can't complain, humanity always has corruption one way or another. By all means, none of you try to sue because it'll be a dead end. Elitist always seem to win and there's nothing I can say about it. Had I read these terms, specifically Graal Era's terms, I would've never played this game. The fear of content being changed is beyond comprehension.
    This darkening of using terms to hide behind Consumer complains? Is exactly why we have regulations in the US for businesses. So when the server shuts down, this is what you are going to use? I'm personally ashamed.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Im sure the people as young as 7 can read this BulletZone. But I can't complain, humanity always has corruption one way or another. By all means, none of you try to sue because it'll be a dead end. Elitist always seem to win and there's nothing I can say about it. Had I read these terms, specifically Graal Era's terms, I would've never played this game. The fear of content being changed is beyond comprehension.
    This darkening of using terms to hide behind Consumer complains? Is exactly why we have regulations in the US for businesses. So when the server shuts down, this is what you are going to use? I'm personally ashamed.
    A business has to earn money right?
    What would be the point if the game was to shut down and unixmad pays out every single coin the players have spent back to them.
    Who really wins at the end of the day?
    In my opinion, that's exploitation. People working to deliver content for you to get the money back in the end? Nah.

Everywhere you go, (Not just Graal) there will be some sort of policy which shall be in place so they don't lose out to profits made.

Take Samsung for example.
    Their Warranty covers you for all hardware and software related issues that's due to the manufacturer fault Provided you have not tampered with the device in any way that led to the fault (they do check).

Now here's the catch.
    What about Cracked Screens? Some may say it's accidental but that is not always the case.
    If a phone heats up (Manufacturer problem), the glass will warp and as the GRP (Glass reinforced plastic), can not take a lot of Strain, it shatters/cracks.
    That happened to me, but was It my fault? No.
    Could I prove that it was a technical error due to a failure of manufactured parts? NO.
    Now let's say their policy covered "accidental screen damages".I can promise you this, SAMSUNG would not exist, due to the cost of having to replace the screens.

I've spent money on Graal, but the money is from Google Play Vouchers or Extra money I get from Google Opinion Rewards, the reason I do so is because I know once I click the "Confirm" purchase button. That's it. The money's gone and I'll never get it back.

The world is changing, when I was about 6-8 the game's I played were all based on skill and not on wealth. In-app purchases were not common.
    Bitzsam only wants the game to be based on skill, not who's parents/who has the biggest bank account.
    Hope this clears things up.
    -Bz
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Are you actually mentally disabled or is being stupid something you find fun? I had m4a3 for years. How tf am I supposed to know it was going to be nerfed? The announcement was made recently so anyone whose had it before that basically got finessed out their cash and that's against the law I'm pretty sure.
    Based on how you introduced this issue, I assumed you recently purchased the item. How was I supposed to know you bought it a couple years back?

Also, there is nothing wrong with metal illness or anything else that may effect a person's metal health, so please do not look down on it as a disease.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

A business has to earn money right?
    What would be the point if the game was to shut down and unixmad pays out every single coin the players have spent back to them.
    Who really wins at the end of the day?
    In my opinion, that's exploitation. People working to deliver content for you to get the money back in the end? Nah.

Everywhere you go, (Not just Graal) there will be some sort of policy which shall be in place so they don't lose out to profits made.

Take Samsung for example.
    Their Warranty covers you for all hardware and software related issues that's due to the manufacturer fault Provided you have not tampered with the device in any way that led to the fault (they do check).

Now here's the catch.
    What about Cracked Screens? Some may say it's accidental but that is not always the case.
    If a phone heats up (Manufacturer problem), the glass will warp and as the GRP (Glass reinforced plastic), can not take a lot of Strain, it shatters/cracks.
    That happened to me, but was It my fault? No.
    Could I prove that it was a technical error due to a failure of manufactured parts? NO.
    Now let's say their policy covered "accidental screen damages".I can promise you this, SAMSUNG would not exist, due to the cost of having to replace the screens.

I've spent money on Graal, but the money is from Google Play Vouchers or Extra money I get from Google Opinion Rewards, the reason I do so is because I know once I click the "Confirm" purchase button. That's it. The money's gone and I'll never get it back.

The world is changing, when I was about 6-8 the game's I played were all based on skill and not on wealth. In-app purchases were not common.
    Bitzsam only wants the game to be based on skill, not who's parents/who has the biggest bank account.
    Hope this clears things up.
    -Bz
    Im not saying I disagree with Bitzsam rebalancing the guns. It's when my SMR gun (85k) becomes my new bar. I don't like money going to waste and I based it on its use system. But now you've placed it based on skill system. Well rounded for everything right? PBP, M107, and Various other guns I have sit useless currently because now bar can do damage.
    Not that I say it's bad, the skill I have on bar now is phenomenal. But PBP, M107, and guns alike are rendered useless for the sole purpose of what I bought it for.
    And if you think for a second that we should all suffer because you got the rough end of the deal with a company? That's a selfish regard. Are you saying that suppose someone was killed in your family, you have a right to kill the person that killed your family member?
    A life for life isn't right. Same for the same rough end of a product gets shoved in other people's direction.
    Profit is ok with me, but when you make so much money, and do so little for the players? That's where I draw the line between Fair reasoning and carelessness. Wanted to make the game based on skill? Well by all means, make a version 2. But don't edit the first version and expect people to be happy that their game switched from player based requests, to making money and buying a more wide verse of guns.
    Tell me I'm wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Based on how you introduced this issue, I assumed you recently purchased the item. How was I supposed to know you bought it a couple years back?

Also, there is nothing wrong with metal illness or anything else that may effect a person's metal health, so please do not look down on it as a disease.
    Omfg stop with that bs, like you care about the disease.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    You're so smart, Ali.
    Ty m8
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy.
    If Unixmad is still the owner, I wouldn't dare to threaten him with your foolish complaints, because he will threaten you and your personal life for the rules of the US doesn't apply to him.

Good luck, though! =]