Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: I did something bad irl and I need help FAST

I hate people who snitch. I hope you don't die

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    But I'm autistic and idk better :/
    This. Lol. I know more about disabilities than you'd think, and someone who "doesn't know better" is not conscious of their actions, doesn't know they're in trouble for doing so, and isn't aware that they "don't know better". You're using your disability as a crutch, and no matter how severe it is, the way you've been talking in this post, you are beyond conscious of both what you did and what the consequences are. So don't pull that, accept what happened.

Not to be rude though, this is not something you should share freely on the internet. If you know you have a problem, get help. It's not impossible. You're creating excuses. A lot of what is in this thread doesn't make sense but I won't say anything about it because I don't know the whole story. Nonetheless, we can't do much. You can call for help, go to rehab, and work hard from there. Not saying it's easy but obviously what you're doing isn't working. At this point, like I said, you're using your disabilities and other issues as an excuse to continue doing what you're doing, but all you're doing is digging your grave further. If you are understanding your issue/consequence and putting all your mistakes and regrets in this thread, learn from it.

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    This. Lol. Someone who "doesn't know better" is not conscious of their actions, doesn't know they're in trouble for doing so, and isn't aware that they don't know better. You're using your disability as a crutch, and no matter how severe it is, the way you've been talking in this post, you are beyond conscious of both what you did and what the consequences are. So don't pull that, accept what happened.
    Okay, I agree with you. Idk why I said that earlier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunt3r101 View Post
    I hate people who snitch. I hope you don't die

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    Ya ikr..... :/ zzz

Zany
    Okay, I agree with you. Idk why I said that earlier

- - - Updated - - -

Ya ikr..... :/ zzz
    Edited my post, read what else I said.

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    This. Lol. I know more about disabilities than you'd think, and someone who "doesn't know better" is not conscious of their actions, doesn't know they're in trouble for doing so, and isn't aware that they "don't know better". You're using your disability as a crutch, and no matter how severe it is, the way you've been talking in this post, you are beyond conscious of both what you did and what the consequences are. So don't pull that, accept what happened.

Not to be rude though, this is not something you should share freely on the internet. If you know you have a problem, get help. It's not impossible. You're creating excuses. A lot of what is in this thread doesn't make sense but I won't say anything about it because I don't know the whole story. Nonetheless, we can't do much. You can call for help, go to rehab, and work hard from there. Not saying it's easy but obviously what you're doing isn't working. At this point, like I said, you're using your disabilities and other issues as an excuse to continue doing what you're doing, but all you're doing is digging your grave further. If you are understanding your issue/consequence and putting all your mistakes and regrets in this thread, learn from it.
    I have learned from this experience and will try not to do things like that anymore. Also, I shared this because I was scared but I have no friends to tell this to. :/

I'm sorry but everything you're saying seems like you're lying I don't believe anything your saying because if u were really autistic u wouldn't be giving all your information out im sorry lets all be realistic for once on forums I feel like this kid is doing this for attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    I'm sorry but everything you're saying seems like you're lying I don't believe anything your saying because if u were really autistic u wouldn't be giving all your information out im sorry lets all be realistic for once on forums I feel like this kid is doing this for attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did I say my name, phone number, etc.? No. No one knows me here so I don't really care. Also, I AM autistic but I take it as a compliment that you think I'm lying about that

To be honest i also feel there is drama in the situation or your exaggerating doesn't mean i am saying your lying 🤥

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned Capo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    To be honest i also feel there is drama in the situation or your exaggerating doesn't mean i am saying your lying ��

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was drunk when I wrote most of the stuff in this thread so, yes it was a bit exaggerated, but I still might get kicked out.

I was drunk when I wrote most of the stuff in this thread so, yes it was a bit exaggerated, but I still might get kicked out.
    Is it even allowed to kick out an autistic person ? Here parents would get in a trouble if they did so