Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about era and where it's going.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    #HatersGonnaHate
    The thing you need to do if you think era is going down is give ideas, or tell how you would improve instead of posting million of threads about ragging.
    Quick example : You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports, but also argue about not hosting events. Normal people can't do two things at the same time.
    Players also always do the best of yourself to get any of the staff members fired. Doesn't matter what the problem is.
    Trust me, i was player and i'm staff i see the both sides and i started playing graal lot of years ago. But arguing is not the solution, if you really care about the game start helping the dev team, staff team and the rest of players.That will make you look really good. (It's my opinion, and thanks for reading it)

Ser
    This is something I really don't mind criticising about. Hold up, lemme get my...

First of, your first sentence just let a huge blow out from you. Reasons why I joined this forum is to both criticise and agree to people's ideas and not just by saying 'good idea' blah blah with no additional compliments or improvement.

The daily rebuke given by me and some others really helped improve the forums but not the game. That shows how unlikely that this forum can be linked to the actual game itself, don't you think so?

2nd: Your way of expressing an 'example' just contradicted everything you just did to back up your team. Nobody said anything about staffs being not able to host events when they're free. If Cloud can do 2 things at once, why can't the others? Self-centered much? Or just pure laziness that started kicking in after receiving an immense abundant of useless PMs and some useful ones. Did you even read the first post?

3rd: We did NOT do our best to lend a helping hand on firing someone. Instead, the report itself and the amount of threads is what had been given to you guys daily and to what avail does it serve now? Completely nothing. It just sat there in the junk sub forum where only PRs can read it but not reply.

4th: You act as if you're really contributing a lot to the 'team' (it's no longer a team to me, it's more of an individual society). I don't doubt you, but what you just posted ticked me off to the max. An act of cognition? I don't think so. You gain nothing from backing up your fellow staff-mates.

5th: I can assure you MOST of us ARE positive and helpful at the same time. You people only look at those 'prominent' trashes in the game but not on the forums. There's a good reason why this forum was made and the amount of threads was coded in to indicate how many threads had been made and what purposes did it serve. I'm sure even a 8 yr-old can understand such minor details given by a grown up.

Also, hire more people with actual knowledge and give them authorities based on their performance. Giving them full-authorised tools is just restricting us from playing the game because we're not here to entertain the redundant, we're here to contribute as a player but you people see us as an irrelevant mortal to the game.

We wished to NOT gain the title 'prodigy' based on our contribution on the forums. Stop looking at those in the game and actually pick someone up to the job's standard.

I bet 70% of the application is full of garbage filled by people but you guys still chose to keep those useless apps for no future purposes at all.

I rest my case. Feel free to argue back, I'm always waiting.

Be glad I didn't use much cuss words against you.
    Last edited by Star*; 07-21-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    The sandbox was closed because the owner didn't want us to use it.
    There is an official testbed though that acts as a sandbox.
    You need to talk to callimuc or carlito to get access to it
    Just open another server?
    If i had the money to open a server for players to learn,
    i would do it, but i lack the Money. $$$$$$
    Testbed is for scripting, well that's what they used it for.
    it's not even up on the server list anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    (it's no longer a team to me, it's more of an individual society).[/COLOR]
    This ^^^^^
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    tickled me off to the max
    Im sorry for pointing this out but it completely derailed my train of thought while reading the post. I'm just going to assume you put it in there as a little humorous Easter egg to be discovered in the midst of a serious post.
    ^This is not to be taken seriously.
    Anyways, thanks for going into depth with your post, it made me realize some things.

- - - Updated - - -

The 3rd statement really hit home for me.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Late Reply's to the quotes.
    Just my point of view of this

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    The real question is, what do you want to achieve from this thread?
    Something to learn from.
    Remember, we all are human, we all make mistakes we don't want to see.
    but we fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    You know what? All the hate is coming from this forum site, the usual players who hate on what we do. Players are perfectly fine with what is happening. They love the game, a couple of player who know which words to use in a forum will not decide where the game is going.
    Most players who love the game afk.

3k+ Players, Explain why only 100-300 is basing and pking while most are afk?

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    We can't.
    All of the active developers already work on other servers or they don't want to work on iera.
    There's a lack of staff in that area due to the horrible documentation for scripting and how the whole platform is pretty closed off.
    Basically, you have to work on or own a server to be able to learn development skills. It's not great
    I was a Ex Lat, but people like me are willing to learn how to script and do other stuff.

Grief showed me how to Gani a little(Thanks Grief btw)
    I can Level.
    Scripting and Gfx maybe the only thing i need to work on(A lot)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    I started playing graal cause its about gangsters and cops ans guns AND DROP! When staff removed drop the game became boring! Really boring! BORING BORING! Thats not cool anymore :/ And I agree in all what u said Ace
    It looks like your tagging along not knowing what you are talking about?
    Don't sat Boring if you still play the game.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    #HatersGonnaHate
    The thing you need to do if you think era is going down is give ideas, or tell how you would improve instead of posting million of threads about ragging.
    Quick example : You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports, but also argue about not hosting events. Normal people can't do two things at the same time.
    Players also always do the best of yourself to get any of the staff members fired. Doesn't matter what the problem is.
    Trust me, i was player and i'm staff i see the both sides and i started playing graal lot of years ago. But arguing is not the solution, if you really care about the game start helping the dev team, staff team and the rest of players.That will make you look really good. (It's my opinion, and thanks for reading it)

Ser
    The Player Relations team you have right now dwarves your LAT,and development team by a milestone.
    You say we 'could' help the team by helping in development,but why didn't you think about utilizing the PR team to help the development,learning isn't that hard isn't it?
    This is a way of teaching people skills which would really bolster development,pick the interested ones not the ones that show zero interest at all.
    You get hundreds of applications every week,so there's no shortage of people coming in.
    On the development side,you get absolute zero volunteers in there,why?
    Because there is a lack of information going around about what iEra's script is and how to script using GS2,leaving many new aspiring scripters in the dark.
    Multi-tasking is indeed possible,you say it isn't possible because you didn't try hard enough,so don't say that.
    I'll back up star's post with my own,in that the PR application has lost its body,in removing those three imperative questions that determine the person and his personality.
    In removing those questions,I believe that all applications would have almost zero variation in itself and that there's no uniqueness in every application,do you really want to see that?
    If I may,I'd like to speak out for the entire forums community,in that we didn't dip our hands in the mud and point out that this staff should be fired or that staff should be fired.
    We're pointing out various things that we deem unfair and should not be done by any staff.
    You could say that we're hating,but we're also being brutally honest here.
    Since information doesn't spread like wildfire in-game,most people just carry on their lives playing,not giving a care about updates and such,and they don't see the reason in devoting their time to forums.
    Why?,because they think of it as an easy event coin,not a place to voice your opinion.
    This is why most of the playercount isn't on the forums,because they aren't in the know.
    Also,I'd like to point out that the majority of the PR team does not log into the forums at all,therefore they are in the dark about what's going on here,why is that?
    I wouldnt ask you to hire better PRs,just make good decisions on who would make a good PR,not based on appearance but based on their ability and selflessness,which sticks no matter what.
    Things define a person,don't throw around judgment,it simply doesn't work in that sense.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Im sorry for pointing this out but it completely derailed my train of thought while reading the post. I'm just going to assume you put it in there as a little humorous Easter egg to be discovered in the midst of a serious post.
    ^This is not to be taken seriously.
    Anyways, thanks for going into depth with your post, it made me realize some things.
    Autocorrect doesn't like me apparently. Edited*

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I was a Ex Lat, but people like me are willing to learn how to script and do other stuff.

Grief showed me how to Gani a little(Thanks Grief btw)
    I can Level.
    Scripting and Gfx maybe the only thing i need to work on(A lot)
    This Thread isnt for u to apply.
    Last edited by Kase; 07-21-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    This Thread isnt for u to apply.
    Who says i want to apply now?
    I'm saying what i feel like.
    Problem?
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Problem?
    You're basically saying "I can level and Im willing to learn so hire me" like wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Problem?
    and Yes, problem thats why I posted a reply, couldnt u figure that out?
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    You, you're basically saying "Im willing to learn so hire me" like wtf?
    "people like me are willing to learn"

Read this again before anything
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.